La Vida Loca

Saturday, May 13, 2006

San Carlos

Yes, that is pure glee on my face as I run at full speed on the beach in San Carlos. It was soooo much fun! Oh yeah, and Frida came with us. She's the dog with long crazy hair.

I thought that she was just going to hang out with us, but it turns out that she came home with us and has been here ever since!! I'm still working on the idea of somedog to share my place and person with....I'll have to keep you posted. In the meantime, there are lots of great memories of sand and salty air to keep me going for awhile. We met some other Chihuahuas while we were there...There was Paco who peed all over the beach chairs, and Bella who was even smaller than me! I think that I was driving everybody crazy by barking at EVERYBODY walking by on the beach, but I had to tell them whose beach it was. MINE! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home